Azzurrio Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Azzurrio DRaaS is a white-glove service that ensures your business is “Always On,” even in the event of disaster. Industry-first disaster recovery assurance as a service, available with the ReliableDR add-on, provides automated testing and certification of Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs). And unlike managing your own secondary site, Azzurrio DRaaS eliminates the cost of an off-premise location, infrastructure, and personnel by providing a warm standby environment for your business in the secure Cloud. Plus, Azzurrio DRaaS guarantees a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of less than one hour.
Azzurrio DRaaS service includes:
- On-Premise Appliance with Archiving – sized to meet local backup, recovery, and immediate retention needs, plus local archiving.
- Automatically certify that RPOs and RTOs will be achieved.
- Azzurrio Cloud – Second site replication of the protected capacity of the on-premise appliance in Cloud.
- Managed DRaaS White Glove Service – Azzurrio disaster recovery experts to help you recover your IT infrastructure and provide business continuity in the event of disaster.
Highlights of Azzurrio DRaaS:
End-to-end data protection from your on-premise Azzurrio appliance to cloud replication and DR.
Easy and Affordable:
Subscription based offers – one price for all needs (Appliance, Support, Cloud Replication and DR)
Unique automated DR testing with application level recovery orchestration, and Recover Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective (RTO and RPO) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance certification-as-a-service.
Secure replication to Cloud:
- Redundant storage to ensure availability of your data.
- Configurable security options with AES-256 encryption of data in-flight and at-rest.
- Included seeding to quickly migrate the initial data set in the cloud.
Proof of Readiness:Ensures your disaster recovery strategy will work as expected. After initial replication, Azzurrio performs a full DR test and validation.
Azzurrio disaster recovery experts provide a customize DR plan for your environment, meeting specified SLA goals.
- Instant recovery of VMware VMs, SLA Level Agreement of less than one hour (once the DR event is declared).
- Immediate access to data through a secure VPN once a disaster recovery event is declared and server boots from warm standby.
“Always On” DR environment, available with VMs on warm standby.
- Schedule DR testing with the Azzurrio Cloud Operations Team as often as needed at no additional costs as long as total DR testing time period is within the 4-weeks per 12-month DR operation time period.
- After a DR event occurs, failback assistance is available to help rebuild the primary site. Replicated data from Cloud and backups of VMs running in the DR environment are copied to a replacement on-premise appliance and shipped to the customer for restoring the production environment.
Operate in the Cloud DR environment in the event of a primary site failure. Subscriptions include 4 weeks of access to the Cloud DR environment per 12-month period free of charge. Extensions can be made available at additional fees.
White glove service:
Azzurrio Customer Services takes care of you from the time of a disaster to full recovery in the cloud with user secure VPN access to replacement of the premise appliance for failback—crazy-committed customer service from beginning through resolution.
What we cover